The Maywood Park District’s program system is now powered by RecDesk! Through RecDesk, you’ll be able to register, pay for classes, and view class schedules, all from the comfort of your own home! Below is some quick info on how to get signed up to start using this great and convenient system!
Setting Up Individual & Family Profiles:
- Click here to sign-up for RecDesk. Once you enter all your login info click Continue.
- Fill out ALL fields and click Submit to begin using RecDesk!
- Be sure to do this for ALL FAMILY MEMBERS who will be registering, or paying, for programs, ie. Parents, Guardians, etc.
How to Register for Programs
- You can register for a program by either clicking on the Register button on the Program List page, or while viewing the details for an individual program.
- Once selected, the Program Registration form will be displayed.
- Choose the Family Member registering for the program, (not the Parent/Guardian), the appropriate Fee Type, and then answer any additional questions that may be required for the program.
- The new Registration will be added to your Shopping Cart and will be ready for Payment. At this point, you can add more Registrations to the shopping cart, or complete the Registartion(s) by going through the Payment/Checkout process.
Checkout and Payments
- Registrations are NOT complete until finish the Checkout process. If there are pending Registrations in your cart, go to your Shopping Cart and click Checkout.
- You will be forwarded to the Waiver page where you must click Accept to continue.
- Fill out credit card information and click Continue.
- You will then be presented with a summary of the transaction, (including processing fees). Click OK to complete the transaction or Cancel to go back.
- If you clicked OK, your credit card will be processed, and the Registration process will be complete!